i decided to call Comcast recently because I heard a few (admittedly, distant) neighbors use their service for a connection. the following is a loose reenactment/documentation:
- may 4th: called Comcast, and spoke with a customer service rep re-possible internet service. spoke with a nice sounding lady who seemed knowledgeable about my remote location, the connection issues and service area. she took my home address and contact info and said i would be contacted within 7-10 business days.
- may 11th: was home all week and didnt notice any service men around my yard. called Comcast to follow up on my service request. There was NO RECORD of my request. Wished I had gotten the name and ID# of the rep I had spoken with. Resubmitted my request for survey of my home.
- may 18: no update to my request. was informed that survey requests actually take up to 4 weeks. by this point i want to call Verizon and ask what they can do for me, but I know they cant do anything for me in my location.
- june 3rd: STILL no update. i expressed my utter dissatisfaction with the customer service. i realize my situation is slightly difficult because of the need for a survey...but DAMN! its been a month now!! the rep replied flatly to check back in two more weeks.
1 comment:
*sigh* hush hun. next time don't live in bush!
Post a Comment